Sunday, August 27, 2017

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR FREE 50,000 KRINGLES? TIME IS RUNNING OUT



Dear Friend,
Reading this short letter without taking action will cause you aftermath regret.
I made a similar mistake which I hate mentioning. But for your sake I will explain a little of it.

WHAT PROCRASTINATION CAUSE ME
Taking action when the opportunity comes is very vital if you must succeed. I heard about BITCOIN from a friend when the price was just $100 for 1BTC. He advised me to invest on it. I promised I will when I received my monthly pay. 
But I was skeptical! He called me months after months still the usual promises. He later left me. 
I sometimes received unsolicited emails with this BITCION of a thing and I will look the other way. 

Alas! Last year February to be precise, I saw this friend at a marriage function looking superb with a sense of much wealth.  I was like Wow! Dude, what is the secret? He smiled and says BITCOIN.
 I quickly flash my mind back to the monthly call reminders. I was speechless for a while before he brought me back from my reverie by tucking few note bills in my hand to take care of myself.

If only I took action immediately, my $100 investment would have amassed to over a Million Dollar.

Later in the day I got a text note from this Dude, and it reads, “READ THIS ALOUD TO YOURSELF BEFORE GOING OUT IN THE MORNING AND BEFORE GOING TO BED AT  NIGHT. LIFE WILL ALWAYS GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED. IF ONLY, I WILL FOLLOW MY DREAMS AND DESIRES PASSIONATELY WITH ACTION.

Since that very day I changed my MINDSET. I started doing things in the way of the rich. Because POOR people are those that Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly.

Now The Content of My Short Letter.
Few months to come The Billion Coin (TBC) will come to stay and those that will tap or key into this Crypto Currency will be in enormous wealth. My Friend, do not be skeptical about this take the necessary ACTION NOW!
The Beauty of it all is that you are not spending a dime to join this new revolutionary wealth builder.
How? You may ask

The Billion Coin (TBC) is giving out FREE 50,000 Kringles  (0.0005 TBC) which is about $45 worth of TBC to Opportunity seekers before the end of this Month. For clarity click here.

Dear Friend, this opportunity before you now is brought in a platter of GOLD. Grab it with both hands before you make the regret-able mistake I made some years ago.
Bill Gate, with his wealth is into crypto-currency. what about owner of Face Book Mark, he has invested much in Crypto Currency.
Register an account now and get a FREE GIFT of 50,000 Kringles as your investment that will yield profits for you. Click here to Register your account.

Thanks for your time in reading this letter. 
I welcome you into the League of Wealth Builders if you take action by accepting this free gift.

I am passionately committed to your success,
Albert Gainer

No comments:

Post a Comment