Saturday, September 19, 2015

HOW TO REGISTER ON 1-9-90



Hello Friend,


Welcome back again!


I believe or presume that you have read my first blog post about making 500 Euros or more monthly with just a token of 10 Euros (which is about N5,500 if you are a Nigerian reading this post).


Well, if you haven’t, then go straight to my first post which details the “know how “of the networking business Project 1-9-90.


With all sincerity I am going to make this post short and clear.

This Post is all about QUICK and EASY registration on Project 1-9-90. My very first day on the site was so challenging. If I should tell you that the first person who introduced me to this network that I could not register under him because of lack of understanding the site?


WHY?


After clicking on the link he sent me, I find it difficult to navigate my way to register on the site. And I was very eager to join the network. I sent him an email that it seems the site link he sent me is still under construction. I waited and wait and wait! But still no response from this guy.


As God would have it, one day I saw same advert on a friend wall on face book. I click on the link advert but I was still having same issue. Well, I said to myself that; “the owner of this networking business is not ready for business. And he or she should stop disturbing peoples mind with site that is still on construction”. Being I am still eager to work with this network biz because of their 2x2 matrix plan, I reluctantly sent this guy on face book a friend request and he actually accepted.
 One day, he came online and he buzzes me so we started chatting. It was at this junction I told him the difficulties that I have passed through. He asked if I would love to register under him, I gladly received it with open hands. He sent the link and the same problem still persist. I told him and he said I should send him my phone number which he used to direct me all through the process.

Would you believe that is was like learning ABC when he was using the phone call to direct me all through the process?

I was ashamed of myself after the registration process.


But you shouldn’t be! Because am going to use this post to direct you all through the way with detailed screenshot process.

NOW LET’S ME HOLD YOU BY THE HAND TO SHOW YOU THE STEP BY STEP PROCESS.

This is the link you are going to register with. Very important! You must register through a link from a referer. If you go through the site link not a referer link, you can not register.
Click on the link above and let's follow the registration process.

1. After clicking on the link you see a page like this below:


2. You will be taken to a new page where you will fill in your email and skype ID. If you don't have a skype ID leave blank

 3. After clicking on send you see a page like this bellow, informing you that your details have been sent to the email you register with.


4. You see the details of you account on the confirmation message sent to you. see bellow
5. Click on the confirmation email link and you see a page like this below. This is your home page where you enter the rest of your details. click on the profile menu item and a page will appear where you fill in your name


6. Ok! if that is done, it is now time to change your default password. Click on circle No. 3 change password. See screenshot below.
7. It is now time to add your PM Euro Account ID into your wallet. Before now I believe you have register for a perfect money account (PM). But if you haven't, you can register for a free account HERE
 After registering, login to you account and in your account section you will see a page like this

8. Bravo! you are now handy with your PM Euro ID copy it. {E9237707} go back to your 1-9-90 profile menu item page and click on circle No. 2 this time around see screenshot below.


 That is all on registering an account with 1-9-90. Next you need to fund your Euro PM account with 10 Euro. It is advisable to Fund it with 13 Dollar because of service changes from PM. Most E-currency ex-changers don't fund account with Euro but only on dollars. Since our currency pairs here is in Euro, and Euro is higher than a dollar, 13 dollars is slightly equivalent to 10 Euro. I do hope you understand all the creed. 
Preferably, I can help in funding your 1.9.90 wallet direct from my account without any service charges. 
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact me on albertgain@gmail.com
or 
2348065032256.

Remember, People lose out in life because of these 4 reasons:



1.Being myopic to opportunity  
2.Looking down on opportunities 
3.Lacking understanding 
4.Failing to act quickly enough

So, LET'S DO BUSINESS!!!
This Is a Life-Changing Opportunity that can change your
financial status within a short period.

With just 10 Euros (5,500) and a little effort, 500 euros or more
is sure for grabs monthly.
With Project 1-9-90 you are firmly bound to succeed.

* No Auto-ship

* No Contract

* Just only 2x2 Matrix 
To Your Outstanding Success, until I come your way again.
Albert Gainer
albertgain@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment